Could you be the creative media professional we’re looking for?
- Division: Radio Ireland
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
- Closing Date: 19/07/2018
We are looking for someone creative who understands the radio/ media industry and has the ability to challenge the norm and provide great solutions for our client partners.
Based at urbanmedia Dublin, your job will be to devise, bring to life and implement great client campaigns on a regular basis and to have fun doing it.
The role will include;
- Managing a defined client list of Advertising Agencies in conjunction with an Account Director.
- Maintaining and developing key client relationships at all levels.
- Maximising revenue opportunities across our audio and digital audiences
- Idea Generation.
- Maximising client investment through Group Selling and Creative Thinking.
- Meeting with On Air Station Staff to develop On Air Promotion Mechanics
- Responding to briefs with award winning solutions across our suite of assets
- Creative selling of sponsorships and promotions.
- Proactive generation of revenue
Suitable candidates should have;
- A knowledge of the Irish Advertising/ Radio Industry
- Proven track record in idea creation
- Experience within advertising industry desirable
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- An eye for the next big thing
- Ability to interpret briefs and provide suitable solutions
If this sounds like you apply today by emailing a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org