This position has now been filled
What’s my role?
Account Executive – urbanmedia
What’s the purpose of this role?
Urbanmedia part of News UK & Ireland are looking for someone creative who understands the radio/ media industry and has the ability to challenge the norm and provide great solutions for our client partners. Your role will be to devise, bring to life and implement great client campaigns on a regular basis, and to have fun doing it.
Basic salary is dependent on experience + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Who are we?
News UK & Ireland is a phenomenal company full of talented, dedicated, and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever growing organisation with a real passion for quality content and storytelling.
Our newspapers, radio stations and digital products include some of the most powerful media brands in the world, reaching over 30 million people each week. Our radio brands in Ireland include FM104, Q102, Corks 96FM & C103, Limerick Live 95 and LMFM, with our UK offering comprising of talkSPORT, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio. Our national newspapers include The Sun, The Times, and The Sunday Times – as well as Unruly, a global ad tech company.
Commercial, is the driving force behind our business, translating our editorial & audio content, listeners and readership into revenue through advertising campaigns that really do achieve their objectives. We’re a diverse team of individuals, coming from a range of different backgrounds. We’re an established and collaborative team with strong relationships with all of our agencies & clients, offering the most creative and groundbreaking advertising campaigns, with a reach of millions.
Passion, curiosity, bravery and optimism permeate our entire organisation. From Executives to Senior Management, from our Top Talent to every member of staff in every function.
These qualities allow them to thrive in a climate of constant reinvention, interpretation, adaptation and improvement of a fast-moving, highly creative, multichannel media business.
And we want you to work with us.
What are the responsibilities for this role?
● You will be responsible for managing a defined client list of Advertising Agencies in conjunction with an Account Director.
● Maintaining and developing key client relationships at all levels.
● You will need to maximise revenue opportunities across our audio and digital audiences.
● Idea Generation.
● Maximising client investment through Group Selling and Creative Thinking.
● You will regularly be meeting with On Air Station Staff to develop On Air Promotion Mechanics.
● You’ll be responding to briefs with award winning solutions across our suite of assets.
● Creative selling of sponsorships and promotions.
● Proactive generation of revenue.
Who are we looking for?
● You will have a good knowledge of the Irish advertising/ radio Industry.
● Proven track record in idea creation
● You’ll have previous advertising/ industry experience.
● You’ll have the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
● You will have an eye for the next big thing.
● You will need to be able to easily interpret briefs and provide suitable solutions.
What do we offer?
● Competitive remuneration packages
● Lucrative bonus structure
● Extensive & continual internal & external training and development opportunities
Sound like the role for you? Not sure you tick all the boxes but think you could make an impact? If so please apply email@example.com
News UK is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.