What would you do with a year rent-free?
About the Client and Campaign
We teamed up with FM104 and Bank of Ireland to help them give one lucky person €25,000 and live rent free!.
Our campaign spanned social, digital and on air content. Read on to see how it flew!
- Drive knowledge of Bank of Ireland‘s mortgage lending offering
- Improve general brand awareness among a 18-35 demographic
- Create a live on air final on FM104‘s breakfast show The Strawberry Alarm Clock
Bank of Ireland On Air Activity
- FM104 Bank of Ireland Promo 0:40
- FM104 Roadhog Bank of Ireland 3:19
- Strawberries Final Bank of Ireland 8:26
We took The Strawberry Alarm Clock on the road for a full day of live radio dedicated to the launch of the Bank of Ireland campaign!
- Vox Pops Spots » 63
- Promo Spots » 6.7%
- Impacts » 2.7m
- Live DJ Mentions » 55
Bank of Ireland Advertorial Activity
Our team of content writers developed campaign-relevant stories for our audience to enjoy which then directed them to the Bank of Ireland competition page.
» 10 Messages You’ll Find In Every Housemates’ Whatsapp Group
» Five Of The Cheekiest Rent Advertisements We’ve Ever Seen
» Nine Types of Housemate That Every Renter Has Lived With
» Top 20 Causes Of Housemates’ Arguments Revealed
- Article Pageviews » 37,812
Bank of Ireland Social Activity
We shared the very funny Foil Arms and Hog video with our Facebook Fans
We hit the streets again to hear some of Dublin’s worst renting horror stories!
- Facebook Reach » 837k
- Video Views » 221k
Bank of Ireland On Air Final
Jim-Jim and Nobby from The Strawberry Alarm Clock spent the morning at Bank of Ireland’s Stephen’s Green branch to give the €25,000 to one lucky winner.