We introduced Ireland to the small car with tons of character
About the Client and Campaign
- Raise awareness of the Volvo V40‘s unique character
- Create excitement around the chance to win a Volvo V40
- Instigate engagement with the Volvo brand through video, social and web interactions
Volvo V40 On Air Activity
- Volvo V40 on FM104 3:51
- Volvo V40 on Cork's 96FM 1:15
- Volvo V40 on Galway Bay FM 4:10
- Volvo V40 Pre-Promo on FM104 0:41
- Volvo V40 Pre-Promo on Cork's 96FM 0:33
- Volvo V40 Pre-Promo on Galway Bay FM 4:00
Volvo V40 Promotion
The Strawberry Alarm Clock team executed the campaign on FM104, Nick Richards in the Morning on Cork’s 96FM & Molly in the Morning on Galway Bay FM.
Our in-house design team built and delivered one Volvo V40 microsite per station. These went live for three weeks from the start of gameplay, hosting flashy visuals, competition details, dealer info along with the latest Volvo V40 TV ad.
During On Air gameplay they hosted the teaser & 90 second video as well as offering our audiences click-throughs to the officialVolvo V40 website.
The microsites were promoted with prominence on the homepage sliders across our three stations, to ensure maximum exposure.
- Avg Frequency » 4.9
- On Air Reach » 404,000
- Social Reach » 115,000
- Video Views » 24,000