Our nationwide radio network got together to help prevent family homelessness.
About the Client and Campaign
This year, urbanmedia harnessed the national reach of our radio network to raise awareness of the event.
- Drive participation in the Focus Ireland and Bord Gáis event
- Broaden awareness of Focus Ireland‘s charity mission and values
- Ultimately, raise funds and widen knowledge amongst our national audiences to help prevent family homelessness
Here’s how Ireland’s Great Get Together sounded
- Ireland's Great Get Together Main Promo 0:21
- C103 Nick Richards Focus Ireland OB 0:49
- Live95FM Focus Ireland Limerick Today Segment 14:56
- LMFM Focus Ireland Promo 0:47
- Q102 Focus Ireland Promo Martin King 0:40
- Q102 Promo Recap 7:05
- WLR FM Focus Ireland Promo 0:40
- 15 x 20sec TAP pre promos per week across UA (running Q102, C103, L95, LMFM, WLR) x 4 weeks
- 15 x 20sec Live DJ Talk ups PT per week across UA (running Q102, C103, L95, LMFM, WLR) x 4 weeks
- 15 x 20sec PT UA spots (all stations in urban access ex. GBFM) x 4 weeks
Here’s how Ireland’s Great Get Together looked
On Air personalities from each station engaged their audiences with Facebook videos.
These videos were at the start of the campaign, encouraging people to get involved and sign up to the Focus Ireland event.
Cork’s C103 made Ireland’s Great Get Together the centrepiece of their 20th April outside broadcast, on the afternoonEric Griffin Show in Clonakilty.
Here is their Thank You video after a successful outside broadcast:
LMFM hosted a bake sale fundraiser, raising funds, generating interest and reaching 1000s across their social media network.
Live 95FM had a tea and cake fundraiser on the morning of 20th April, with everyone in the station getting involved.
We also used caption videos to raise awareness of the wider social problem of family homelessness.
Martin King from Q102 held a coffee morning for Ireland’s Great Get Together on O’Connell Street.
Display Ads for Ireland’s Great Get Together
To further cement the campaign, we ran display ads in various formats across our 8 station national network.
Display Ad Performance for Ireland’s Great Get Together
|Line Item||Ad Server Impressions||Ad Server Clicks||Ad Server CTR|
- Social Impressions » 350K
- Social Video Reach » 31K
- Display Ad Impressions » 400k